Saturday, October 22, 2011

Nothing to Update!

I swear I haven't forgotten about this little therapy outlet that is my blog, but for the last few weeks, things have been going great!  I haven't had a lot to blog about, and even the scale's been tipping in my favor!  The next step is keeping a healthy mindset and not rewarding my hard efforts with greasy, over the top, binges that will more than likely set me back a few days.  I know its (Saturday, Friday night, a holiday, a hard day after work, pick any excuse you like) but that doesn't mean I should derail my good work.

One task I know I need to start incorporating more of into my life is trips to the gym.  While I've been eating right, and not eating out nearly as much, I still need to get to the gym multiple days a week.  Exercise isn't always about losing weight, its a stress reliever, improves quality of life, and helps prevent diseases that could effect life expectancy.  Yes, I want to loose weight, but I need to form this relationship with the gym so I utilize its benefits after the goal has been accomplished.

Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful Saturday afternoon!   

No comments:

Post a Comment