Thursday, July 14, 2011

Reward Day

I was creepin' on the woman giving me a pedi, and reading the top 10 worse divorces ever.

Ta-da! Rewarded Feetsies!
Enough can be said by the pictures alone, reward day! I did it!

Next Goal... September 17th is the 15K run I have been training for in my spare time this summer (since I don't have a teaching job and lets face it, serving isn't exactly high stress outside the restaurant).  If I can make it that far without giving into Ed (building on what I've done this past month), I reward myself with a full body massage.   After all, its all about loving my new body, and rewarding it for running 9.3 miles! 

By the way, I've recently let on to a few friends I've been keeping this blog.  This is a whole new level of vulnerability for me since this is the most honest I've been with ANYBODY in years.  Thanks for the comments and support guys <3 I chose you all for a reason!!

No comments:

Post a Comment